Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reasons for new adventures in blogging

I decided to start a new blog (crazy, I know, since I have trouble updating my other one). I still intend to update the other one with stuff on our life, our adventures together, and our SWEET baby boy Holman. That blog is such a fun way to tell others what is going on in my life.

I wanted to start a new blog as an outlet for all of my domestic/creative/homemaking ventures.

Here is why:

There are several blogs that I follow which pertain mostly to keeping the home, serving in the home, supporting and loving our husbands, training our children, becoming godly women... Titus 2 blogs, if you will. I love these blogs.

And part of what I love about these blogs is their narrow focus. I know that I can go to these blogs for inspiration on a number of topics, but all of them relate back to the main subject of being the kind of women God wants us to be.

So this is my Titus 2 blog. Welcome.

"...train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God."

Titus 2:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment