Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My to-do list...

A quick run-down of my to-do list from today...

1. Priority time- check! A great one about intercessory prayer!
2. Run/walk with Holman and Bailey (I am training for a 5k!)- check! A great one, definitely improving!
3. Prepare the house for Small Group- check! We had an awesome time!
4. Trellis my peas- nope! gotta push this one back.
5. Ironing- check! I even tried to enjoy it more by thinking about how God "irons" our character, making us like the Ephesians 5 bride, without spot or blemish.
6. Cook "killer beans" and corn on the cob to go with our cheeseburgers for small group. I got the recipe from my grandma! I will share it sometime soon.- check! yummmmm...
7. Work on invitations for Sara Gentry's baby shower. They're expecting baby #2! - still a lot of work to do, but I got some stuff at the store for it...
8. One load of laundry, start to finish- partial check! just gotta go fold the clothes and put them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment