Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Motherhood is hilarious



I laughed out loud today at my baby.

He's been a bit "irregular" for a couple of days. He really needed to go potty this morning but couldn't....

When he woke up from a nap to eat lunch, I got his bottle and sat at the computer to feed him. Pretty soon I could tell that he was having some luck in the diaper department.

Then I picked him up.

He had wiggled so much that he had accidentally unloaded onto my dress.

l.o.l.

I got us cleaned up and really couldn't do anything but laugh. Man do I love this little boy.

Only a mom could find this as funny as I did. Motherhood is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he is!! He is absolutely adorable! Look at those beautiful eyes!! :) You're a very lucky girl, to have such a great husband and oh-so-cute little boy!! I hope you're doing well!
    And thank you so much for always being so kind to me. This world needs more sweet people like you. :)

    ReplyDelete