So, here are ten commandments for living healthily that I believe in, in no particular order. What ten things do you think your lifestyle and health could benefit from? Write it here, let us know!
1. Your body is a gift from God. Treat it as such. Do not take it for granted.
2. Your are expected to present your body to others in a holy and righteous manner. This means being as healthy as you are able to be; it is not limited to modest and attractive dress.
3. Exercise is essential to our health.
4. The media is a false messenger; do not believe its lies about your body.
5. What God has given us to nourish our bodies cannot be held inferior to the inventions of man.
6. A healthy lifestyle is contagious, share it with others.
7. The greatest satisfaction is never a result of the easiest method.
8. Eat and live in moderation.
9. Respect where your food came from, from Whom it was given, and the journey it underwent before making it to your plate.
10. Relish the satisfaction that comes from doing what is right for the body you were given.
Sarah, are you developing any new rules in your home? If so, what are they, and how is your food journey progressing?