We are so excited to announce the blog's very first giveaway. In order to promote this blog and healthy eating, we want to give you a little bit of incentive. So without further ado, here goes:
What you can win:
- A fresh Hawaiian pineapple, shipped directly from our happy Hawaiian Hippie!
- A copy of the helpful book, In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan
How you win it:
1. Submit a great recipe to email@example.com. The recipe stipulations are as follows.
- Must be original to you or your family- no Food Network :)
- Must use whole, unprocessed ingredients.
- Must be affordable to make.
- Must be DELICIOUS.
- One recipe per person.
2. Share the competition with all of your friends. One of the top three winners will be chosen according to the comments on this Food Journey Friday entry! You are eligible for up to five entries:
- one freebie (just leave a comment)
- one facebook announcement (announce the contest on facebook and leave a comment here telling us you did so)
- one twitter announcement (tweet about the contest and leave a comment here telling us you did so)
- one email (email some friends and leave a comment here)
- and one blog announcement (blog about us on your own blog and leave a comment here)
-Recipe submissions will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until February 19th at 11:00 PM Central Time.
-The top three recipes will be chosen. ONE will be chosen at random, depending on your entries on THIS contest announcement ( Food Journey Friday on February 5th). The other two will be selected by Natalie and Sarah.
-The top three recipes will be tested and reviewed!
-The winner will be announced on March 9th and will receive:
- a fresh Hawaiian Pineapple, straight from the source.
- the book, In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan
Happy eating and recipe concocting!