Saturday, August 8, 2009

Keeping busy with my hands



Hey y'all! Long time no blog.

Summer seems to be winding down (or do kids just go back to school way earlier these days??), but I'm just kicking into high gear. I decided to start a little shop on Etsy to sell my handmade items.

"She looks for wool and flax, and works with her hands in delight... She considers a field a buys it; from her earnings she plants a vineyard."
Proverbs 31:13, 16

Okay, so I'm not using wool or flax, and there's no vineyard in my future that I know of. But I do work with my hands in delight. And I'm hoping that some other people like what I make well enough to maybe purchase something.

Spread the word for me, will ya?

http://nestingmama.etsy.com

Blessings,
Sarah
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment